Available Erasmus+ student mobility scholarships to Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi in Romania for Philosophy and ethics, and Literature and linguistics students.
The Erasmus+ scholarship covers :
- flight ticket cost (up to a certain limit)
- monthly allowance of 800 or 850 euros
Application procedure :
- Check the list of courses in English/French at the host university's website: https://www.uaic.ro/en/international/international-students/course-catalog-for-incoming-students/
- Collect the info regarding the courses and choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ
- Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form and have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ
- Fill the Learning agreement attached below (pdf).
- Send the documents to USJ’s international relations office located at Rectorat USJ, Damascus street, facing the French embassy
- USJ’s international relations team will send your official NOMINATION to the host university
- The host university will then contact you in order to proceed with your application
For further info about the deadline and other inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158
Please find attached the academic calendar of the host university as well as the Guidelines for the selection procedure of Erasmus+ applications 20/21, which includes details about the application procedure, the content of the application files for students and staff, etc.
Note: According to the latest recommendations from the National Agency and European Commission, participants are entitled to receive the Erasmus+ grant if they physically travel to the host university, even if the activities are held in an online/ face-to-face/ blended format.