Admissions Requirements for Enrolled Students
Candidates enrolled in a program or applying for graduate studies must submit a file providing the following documents to the respective USJ institution:
- a letter of motivation, in which they clearly indicate the program they wish to pursue;
- a copy of the official equivalence of the high school diploma certified by the Lebanese Ministry of Education and Higher Education*;
- a proof of registration and the transcript of records for each academic year completed;
- a detailed course description for each subject, including the number of hours of instruction;
- a certified copy of the university diploma, if any, obtained;
- a certified copy of the official recognition of this diploma by the Lebanese Ministry of Education and Higher Education*;
- a copy of the dissertation(s) defended.
* Certification by the Lebanese Ministry of Education and Higher Education of the required documents can only be done on the spot in Beirut.
Pending official equivalences from the Lebanese Ministry, candidates may submit their application to the institution concerned. Their registration will be conditional, and their final status will be subject to obtaining these documents.