Equivalencies and validations at USJ
Click on the link below to check the "Equivalencies and Validations at USJ" document that presents and explains the general principles for diplomas and trainings to be recognized by USJ.
- Equivalencies and validations at USJ
USJ Equivalence Commission
This Commission determines:
- The recognition of university degrees obtained abroad, or academic years of study completed abroad for students wanting to continue their education at USJ;
- Recognition of university degrees obtained from another Lebanese university, or academic years of study completed at another Lebanese university for students wanting to continue their education at USJ.
The courses attended at a faculty or institute affiliated to USJ are taken into consideration for students wishing to continue their studies at a different USJ faculty or institute.
The Equivalence Commission can take one of two decisions:
- Decisions of a general nature, concerning equivalencies with degrees, diplomas, years of study, or credits as described in absolute terms;
- Individual decisions of a particular nature which benefit the interested party only for the purpose and within the limits and conditions specified, if necessary, in the equivalence decision.
To submit a file, refer to international equivalency systems. For information on equivalencies, please contact USJ's Rectorate.