USJ offers its students the possibility to study abroad as part of their curriculum for a mobility period of one or two semesters through one of the following programs within the framework of the bilateral agreement signed with its partner institutions
How to proceed?
- Students pay their tuition fees at USJ,
- Students don’t pay any tuition fees at the host university (unless explicitly indicated in the bilateral agreement).
- Students will be responsible for all other costs (visa fees, flight ticket, accommodation, insurance, transportation etc.)
How to proceed?
- Check the list of USJ international partners and select the host university based on their study offer and their academic calendar.
- Download and fill the Outgoing Mobility Form.
- Set the learning agreement in coordination with your Dean or Director.
- Send the completed Outgoing Mobility Form to the International relations office within deadline.
- The International relations team will then send your official nomination letter to the host university.
- Mid-May for the 1st semester and/or academic year
- Mid-October for the 2nd semester
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to promote student, professor, researcher, and staff mobility, and in order to increase and foster intercultural cooperation, USJ has actively taken part in several European projects that allowed them to benefit from grants and scholarships.
The 2009-2013 Erasmus Mundus II program was adopted in December 2008 under the French presidency of the European Union after a successful first phase with the 2004-2008 Erasmus Mundus I program.
Erasmus Mundus II aimed to promote dialogue and intercultural cooperation with third world countries and to encourage European higher education.
Students, professors, researchers, and USJ staff were able to benefit from the opportunity of an Erasmus Mundus scholarship, which covered the following:
- Flight ticket
- Insurance and visa costs
- Tuition fee at host university
- Monthly allowance
|Name||Web site||Coordinator||Calls for application|
|ELEMENT||www.em-element.eu||Cardiff Metropolitan University – UK||Application closed|
|AVEMPACE III||www.avempace3.eu||T.U. Berlin – Germany||Application closed|
|EPIC||www.em-epic.eu||Cardiff Metropolitan University – UK||Application closed|
|DUNIA BEAM||www.duniabeam.eu||University of Pavia – Italy||Application closed|
|MEDASTAR||www.medastar.eu||University of Oviedo – Spain||Application closed|
|HERMES||www.hermes-mundus.eu||Aix Marseille University - France||Application closed|
Erasmus Plus Individual Mobility - Key action 1 scholarships
Click here for details on Erasmus Plus available partnerships and Mobility scholarships or contact the International relations office.
Go to EACEA website to know more about Erasmus Plus Individual mobility – Key action 1