The School of Midwifery aims to train midwives who will be able to work in the field of perinatal and reproductive health in Lebanon and abroad.
The training provided by the program enables students to:
- Develop an autonomous and responsible professional practice,
- Develop personal growth in the cognitive, affective, and psychomotor fields,
- Improve the health of mothers and newborns through care focused on prevention, protection, and rehabilitation,
- Develop research skills and practice based on research findings,
- Develop teaching, communication, and group activity skills.
Dr Issa FARKH
Medical Sciences Campus
PO BOX 11-5076 – Riad el Solh
Telephone : +961 (1) 421 253
Fax : +961 (1) 421 023
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org