Apply now and spend a semester at Jagiellonian University (JU) in Kraków, Poland within our Erasmus+ agreement and benefit from an Erasmus+ student mobility scholarship.
The Erasmus+ scholarship covers :
- flight ticket cost (based on the EU distance calculator): could be directly booked by the host university in agreement with the student on the dates of travel or booked by the student and then the amount would be reimbursed to him/her upon arrival.
- monthly allowance of 800-850 euros. Students will use this amount to cover living expenses such as housing, food, transportation etc.
Application procedure :
- Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website. Here is the link to the complete offer of the courses taught in English at the JU: https://internationalstudents.uj.edu.pl/courseoffer (in section: “Where to find courses” there is the list). You can find there the information regarding: which semester the course takes place, whether part of 1st cycle (Bachelor) or 2nd cycle (Master) [also which year of the cycle, but it does not have to be strictly followed], ECTS, total lecture hours, and more. JU has a broad offer of courses taught in English in different fields. Erasmus exchange students can choose the courses that fit their program, but also pick from this list any other courses they would like.
- Collect the info regarding the courses and get the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ (contact them and discuss your mobility and courses compatibility etc.)
- Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form
- Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ (the signature can be done electronically through email exchange)
- Send it to USJ’s international relations team: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further info about the deadline to apply and other inquiries, please contact email@example.com