“Short-Term Postdoctoral Mobility Fellowship Program in the Social Sciences and Humanities” for researchers who wish to conduct their research in France.
Fellowship duration and amount:
Fellows can take up their fellowship from April 2023 to June 2023 or from September 2023 to November 2023.
Fellows could stay in France for a minimum of two months and a maximum of three months.
A monthly stipend of 1,600 euros will be paid at the beginning of each month of stay in France.
- Applicants must be 0-6 years out of a PhD program in the social sciences or humanities. They should have obtained their PhDs at the time of application.
- This program is open to PhD holders in the social sciences or humanities fields. These include disciplines such as anthropology, demography, economics, history, political science, psychology, sociology, geography, law, and philosophy. Due to French funding restrictions, the program is not open to linguistics, archaeology, literary studies and arts.
- Applicants must find a French research institution willing to host them before applying.
- Applicants can be affiliated with a public or private research institution in the Arab region, but they do not necessarily need to have a permanent position. However, applicants should be engaged in research in addition to teaching.
- Curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Copy of the PhD diploma
- Proof of citizenship or long-term residence in an Arab country
- An official letter from the hosting research center in France addressed to the Arab Council for the Social Sciences and Fondation Maison des sciences de l'homme expressing the center’s willingness to host the applicant during the time of fellowship and to provide academic mentoring
- Reference letter from the head of the institution in the region to which the applicant is affiliated explaining the research activities the applicant has been engaged in during his/her tenure at the institution.
For more info, please contact email@example.com or call 01/421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158