We are happy to announce that it is now time to nominate students for EM Strasbourg’s International “European Business” Summer Programme.
Two sessions will take place on the following dates:
The programme includes:
- Challenging and thought provoking classes on how business is conducted in Europe.
- Case studies and team-building projects that help students develop their problem-solving, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- An interactive and experiential class on Strasbourg, the cross-border region and the history of European Integration, taking place in and outside of the classroom in conjunction with a series of visits around the city.
- Visits to a variety of companies in conjunction with the “Business in Europe” class.
- Cultural visits: Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, boat tour and guided tour of Strasbourg. Students will discover the beautiful region of Alsace in the East of France.
Participation is limited to 30 students per session.
Due to the high number of applications, we can accept maximum 4 students per university.
Our summer school programme is organised within the framework of our reciprocal exchange agreement. There are therefore no enrollment fees for students.
Application procedure for STUDENTS:
1. Choose the course/s you want to attend and get the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
2. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
3. Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
4. USJ’s international relations team will send your NOMINATION to the host university.
5. Once nominated by USJ, students will be contacted early April. Accepted students will then be given access to the on-line platform where they can download acceptance letters and request accommodation.
The deadline for nominations is April 1st 2019.
Please find attached:
- The programme flyer
- A tentative budget
- A practical information booklet (pre-departure & on arrival)
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dorina Butucel or Philippa Cahill by sending an email to email@example.com