We are happy to inform you that the first call for submission of applications is open. The call will be open until the 28th February 2019.
All relevant information is available in the following site https://alunos.uminho.pt/EN/students/mobilityprograms/Pages/JAMIES.aspx
We kindly ask you to read carefully all the information.
All applications must be submitted online until the 28th February 2019, using the application form provided on the link https://goo.gl/JU6BX7
Application procedure for STUDENTS:
1. Check the host university's academic program and language of instruction on their website.
2. Choose your courses with the approval of your Director/Dean at USJ.
3. Fill USJ’s outgoing mobility form available on our website: http://www.usj.edu.lb/sri/pdf/Formulaire-de-mobilite-SORTANTE.pdf
4. Have it signed by your Director/Dean at USJ and send it to USJ’s international relations office located at the Rectorate, Damascus road.
5. USJ’s international relations team will send your NOMINATION to the host university.
6. Proceed with the host university’s application procedure using the application form provided on the link https://goo.gl/UYPXyd
Application procedure for STAFF:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in English and a brief summary (in ENGLISH as well) of what you would like to teach/do at the host university (course description/language of instruction/visits/meetings etc.)
2. The international relations team will then send your nomination to the host university who will then send you details on how to proceed with your application.
3. Proceed with the online application procedure using the application form provided on the link https://goo.gl/UYPXyd
After the call is closed, the following selection procedure will be implemented:
1. Receiving the application
2. Validation by the home institution
3. Assessment by the home institution and by the host university
4. Candidates selection
5. Confirmation by host institution
6. Notification of the decision
7. Scholarship/Grant Agreement
8. Settling of the final mobility dates
JAMIES Consortium will be responsible for receiving and validating all applications submitted within the above mentioned deadline. For partner institutions applications, it will be up to each foreign HEI to validate and assess its candidates. Afterwards, all applications with a positive assessment will be forwarded for the analysis of potential host Schools/Institutes/Services of JAMIES institutions, which may give a positive or negative evaluation to the applications. In the case of JAMIES institutions, the candidates will initially be screened by the SRI in terms of eligibility, and subsequently submitted for evaluation of Academic Coordinators (for students) and UOEI Presidents (in the case of teaching and non-teaching staff). All applications that receive a positive evaluation from JAMIES institutions will be forwarded for validation of their hosting HEIs. The final selection of all candidates will be made by the JAMIES Consortium, where a jury, composed by 1 member of each of the Portuguese Institutions involved in the JAMIES consortium, will meet and decide the final award of the scholarships/grants, taking into account criteria such as: academic merit, relevance of the work plan, balanced distribution of scholarships between Partner universities, gender balance, among other.
For more info, please contact email@example.com or call 01-421 000 ext. 1158-1275