EM Strasbourg’s International “European Business” Summer Program
The two sessions will take place on the following dates:
Program highlights include:
- Challenging and thought-provoking classes on how business is conducted in Europe.
- Case studies and team-building projects that help students develop their problem-solving, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- An interactive and experiential site-visit based class on Strasbourg and the cross-border region.
- A variety of company and cultural visits to compliment the program.
Participation is limited to 30 students per session
Due to the high number of applications, they can accept maximum 4 students per university.
The summer school program is organized within the framework of the reciprocal exchange agreement. There are therefore no enrollment fees for students.
Please find attached:
- The program flyer
- A tentative budget
- A practical information booklet (pre-departure & on arrival)
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dorina Butucel, Cécilia Turuban or Philippa Cahill by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (or call 01-421 000 ext. 1275 - 1158)