USJ students may benefit from the “Work-Study” Program and work in USJ departments and offices for a certain number of hours. They are paid by the hour at the following rates:
- 8.000 LL for undergraduate students
- 9.000 LL for graduate or post-graduate students
Note that students are tax-exempt.
Types of employment:
- Regular administrative support
- Data entry, archiving, etc.
- One-off events or projects
- Be enrolled in a degree course
- Be under the age of 25 (under 30 for medical students)
How to apply?
- Send your CV and your timetable by email to email@example.com with “Work-Study” in the subject line
- Regularly check the vacancies published on USJ’s website and social media accounts (Facebook, etc.) and on the Career and Placement Office’